Sunday, October 9, 2011

What's the point?

Ever stop and wonder what the purpose of your life is? Not just life, but YOUR life.

I have.

I don't see one.

Every single person I've ever met seems to fit in this world. They know what they want, know how to get it, and know how to relate to the people around them. I just don't get it. I never have. I've tried as hard as I can, but I can't make any sense of how people think.

I wonder if I was meant to die young.

I can't see my future.

I've never met anyone I could ever see in my future.

It's a blank.

Complete. Blank.

And I ask myself, why am I here? I've never helped anyone, or made an impact in anyone's life.

What's the point of my life?

Am I just some play thing made for entertainment purposes?

If so, what's so entertaining?

3 comments:

Kate said...

Lily! You're being a philosopher! *falls over* *did not expect that*

Sorry. XD

Lily said...

i freaking told you im destined to be a philosopher!! ;D

Kate said...

LOL When? I remember not. *has been doing too much German homework* The word order is starting to turn itself into English! :O